Event begins Friday April 25th; check-in begins at 4:00 PM followed by orientation. Checkout time is Sunday 10:00 AM.
• Tent sites available on a first come, first serve basis (pre-registration required).
• Dinner Friday/ Saturday night, breakfast Saturday/Sunday AM, and lunch on Saturday will be provided to participants.
• Saturday includes a morning workshop on photographic art (9:00-11:00 AM) followed by concurrent science workshops (11:00 AM – 5:00 PM) on local
insects, bird, and plant communities.
• Saturday evening will feature open discussions on current research projects and highlights from the morning’s photography workshop.
• To Register contact: Dr. Andrea Brunelle: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Registration is open until filled, maximum capacity is 30.
Rio Mesa is located approximately one hour from Moab, visit http://riomesa.utah.edu/index.html
for directions and more information about the Rio Mesa Center